I posted this site a couple weeks ago and got some great comments-thanks
again-wondering if anyone would give another quick look-all css is valid;
still have a few html errors and I am not sure how to fix-those are below if
anyone has any thought on that-I've made some changes (again much thanks to
francky :-))-one I'd like comments on is the breadcrumbs-position of
them-does it make the page too cluttered up there with the searches?-Does it
make the navigation any better?  The page below is the only one with
breadcrumbs-the home page, our resources, what's happening and the about
pages are the only ones that currently exist-any comments on anything else
would be greatly appreciated too-

http://www.provlib.org/ppl/about/about.html

HTML Validation errors:
Line 28 is an include for the randomimage script in the banner

Error Line 28 column 29: required attribute "type" not specified.
<script language="JavaScript">
The attribute given above is required for an element that you've used, but
you have omitted it. For instance, in most HTML and XHTML document types the
"type" attribute is required on the "script" element and the "alt" attribute
is required for the "img" element.

The other errors are in the breadcrumbs-it cites missing ul li tags: should
I use omittag?

thanks so much-

Stephanie Chausse
Webmaster