Stephanie Chausse wrote:
> I posted this site a couple weeks ago and got some great comments-thanks
> again-wondering if anyone would give another quick look..]
> http://www.provlib.org/ppl/about/about.html
>
> Stephanie Chausse

Uwe answered the validation questions.
As far as the rest is concerned, Stephanie, I dunno, as mostly I don't
remember what it was like before, and I can't exactly figure out what
you are after now. Given that, some simple minded observations:
'About ' page.
1/ google error attempting to use search
2/ use text decoration or some other means of further distinguishing the
content-text links -- bump the value(contrast) of the visited state
All pages
3/correct short page shift(a couple of pages)
4/There is no readable text in the header if one disables images-- and
the content text becomes difficult to read
5/If colors are disabled the drop downs are hard to read.
6/ use a faux column on the page(s) that have a background color in the
right column
7/ ditch the constant repetition on the font family throughout the style
sheet-- personally, I'd ditch verdana, and arial, and just go with
sans-serif, too-- but that's another story.
8/ call the js from an external file
Move to Boston where people are civilized.

Regards,
~davidLaakso

--

Typography exists to honor content.