Hello all,

I have just finished making some changes to my site

(http://www.deviantdidg.com/glyph) & am busy validating it using the

Firefox Web Dev XPI (which has a very handy Tools section -

http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/ for those interested). My

XHTML validates fine, but for some reason I am getting the following

CSS error:

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://www.deviantdidg.
com/glyph

I have had a look at the CSS & can't find anything wrong with it (it

validates in Dreamweaver's Browser Check).

Also, I seem to be failing the WAI validation on this:

4.3 Identify the primary natural language of a document.

    * Rule: 4.3.1 - Documents are required to use the META element with

the 'name' attribute value 'language' in the Head section.

          o Note: This rule has not been selected to be verified for

this checkpoint.

    * Rule: 4.3.2 - The HTML (Root) element must use the 'lang'

attribute.

          o Failure - The HTML (Root) element does not use the 'lang'

attribute.

Can anyone shed some light on either of these please?

Kind regards,

Michael Martin

Technical Support - SafariNow.com

Phone:                   +27 21 783 8055

Fax:                       +27 21 783 3626

Email:                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]