Ian Young wrote:
> It seems to render well in IE6, FF and Opera upto 1024 x 768. I noted last
> evening that it broke at the higher res of a Dell laptop.
> http://www.iyesolutions.co.uk/templates/new-dol/
> and
> http://www.iyesolutions.co.uk/templates/new-dol/test-new.html
> css at
> http://www.iyesolutions.co.uk/templates/new-dol/includes/style-new.css
> Ian

Ian, I think it may be best to /first/ get the layout working(with no
background-image) cross-browser, at 800, 1024, and 1280(with and without
a sidebar; and with and without font zoom). Your current layout is not
working as you intend in these situations now. This is further
complicated by the background image which is not going to change its
dimension, regardless of the screen resolution, or font zoom.
There are 24 captures here(800, 1024, and 1280 in several
browsers):<http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=253489>

Regards,
~davidLaakso

--