On 7/20/06, Janet Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 10:58 AM 7/20/2006, you wrote:
> >On 7/20/06, Janet Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry, this thing is driving my brain so crazy I'm getting left and right
> mixed up. What I meant to say was that the blue box is supposed to stay
> flush with the *right* side of the browser window. But when I set width to
> ems, it moves over to the left.

OK. Sounds like the content is now x ems wide, and the blue is hugging
the right of that em width, but there is an outer container - outside
the text container - that you want the blue to be at the far right of.
Follow that one?! ;-)

Can you put the text in it's own container with the x ems width, and
float the blue right of the outer container?

Stabbing in the dark, sorry. No time to peek right now.

HTH

--

Tom Livingston | Senior Multimedia Artist | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | mlinc.com