Folks,

I searched the archive for postings related to this, but didn't find
quite the right info. I suspect there's some easy fix for this, so
perhaps someone can help.

The problem:

I have a horizontal nav bar into which I put a <ul> of gifs for the
links. I floated them left and they all line up next to each other,
but they (of course) are all lined-up on the left side of the nav bar.

I want to have them centered in a row in the nav bar. That way, if I
later add in another gif or two, they'll expand out from the center.

The test page (which is very much "in progress" with some positioning
tweaking to do, and links to add, etc.) is at:

http://www.sfscottishrite.com/Test/auditorium.html

(I did find some postings about making such items display:block and
margin: 0 auto, but either I didn't understand where to put that code
or it doesn't apply to this problem.)

Many thanks.

--Jay Kinney