Hey Franky,
yeh i was looking at my favorate liquid corner tutorial that i had saved on
my computer long time ago, and lone behold it is the website you sent.
The 2nd link i posted in my 1st email is based on that kinda with the
negative margins... but I cannot add margins like that tutorial suggests to
let the rounded corners bleed through because the layout kinda breaks.

For example add, margin:0px 21px; to
#containerTop1 and #containerBottom1 on
http://arihoj.freehostia.com/rsfc/rsfc_negMargins.html
notice it bleeds through, but the background-image moved so you have to
adjust #body1
Then try to make #body1, match that with margin:0px 21px;. and it doesnt
work out.