On Oct 27, 2006, at 1:53 AM, Ian Piper wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Can anyone suggest what I have done wrong here? On the page below, if
> I look at this in Firefox or Windows/IE 6 it looks OK - the "Buy now"
> message is styled dark red and the PayPal buttons are ranged to the
> right and line up. However in Safari the "Buy now" message is
> unstyled and the buttons are simply ranged left, one non-breaking
> space from the text. In summary it looks like Safari is ignoring the
> "label" style, but why?
>
> http://www.ianmathie.com/purchase.htm

It looks fine on my side, except for one thing: the labels are
actually duplicated (instead of 2 lines of text, I get 4) in Safari
2.02. Not sure what is going on here, and the latest nightly Webkit
builds behaved correctly. Reloading the page fixed that display issue.

I could not reproduce this with my own test forms. One suggestion:
add 'clear:left' to the ruleblock for 'label'. That might help.

Philippe
---
Philippe Wittenbergh
<http://emps.l-c-n.com>