My siemens phone uses Windows Mobile 2003 with Pocket IE.  Yeah it seems to
take forever to load the logo.

Cheers
-justin

******************
Justin Thorp
Web Services - Office of Strategic Initiatives
Library of Congress
e - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
p - 202/707-9541

Justin Thorp wrote:
> Rob, your site takes a long long time to load on my phone.  It ended up
> timing out after the logo loaded.  I am using a Siemens Sx66 on Cingular.
>
> Cheers,
> Justin

That's weird. It's not exactly graphics intensive. Can you tell me
anything about the difference between my site and ones that load
quickly? I'm thinking it may be that I have transparency on the logo.
Either that or it depends on the browser Siemens use... Symbian I think.

Cheers for the heads up
Rob O