Justin Thorp wrote:
> My siemens phone uses Windows Mobile 2003 with Pocket IE.  Yeah it seems to
> take forever to load the logo.
>
> Cheers
> -justin
>

> ******************
> Justin Thorp
> Web Services - Office of Strategic Initiatives
> Library of Congress
> e - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> p - 202/707-9541

Ta Justin,

I've added a handheld stylesheet to try and get round the problem with
CSS. I've hidden the inline image and used a smaller background image in
the h1 instead. Does that improve the loading time?

Also, does anyone know if * html works for Pocket IE? The CSS support
looks pretty good (if its all true), there are some CSS3 selectors in
there but apparently it doesn't recognise conditional comments. I also
came across this as a filter for Opera 4-5 and Pocket IE but couldn't
find anything to back it up:

|@media not all {
  .main {
    background:green;
  }
}|

This is a page detailing CSS support in Pocket IE on Mobile 2003
http://blogs.msdn.com/windowsmobile/articles/213771.aspx

Cheers,
Rob