As I wrote, IE6 and 7 render the :hover the same on the Eldercare site I
produced. However, on this site -
http://sdasf.org/cms/index.php?id=9,36,0,0,1,0 - the :hover is only working
in IE6 and Mozilla. I cannot figure out what I did differently. Also, this
is very odd, but now the first item (<a>) in the leftnav actually does
highlight in IE7. What the? Help! I cannot remember how I got it to work in
the previous site. Maybe it's something to do with the different HTML?

IE6/Win only supports :hover on <a> elements, so your CSS would contain
> something like:
>
> div.class a:hover {
>      /* change styles */
> }
>
> whereas IE7/Win seems to support :hover on most elements. I think in
> your case you only want to use a:hover, since the effect is part of the
> navigation.
>
> Brad

Jonathan Berry, M.A.
IT Consultant
619.306.1712(m)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.mindarc.com

This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. ?? 2510-2521 and is legally privileged.
This information is confidential information and is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited.