Marc,

On Dec 8, 2006, at 9:39 AM, Marc Funaro wrote:

> http://nyslittree-org.advantex.net/index.cfm/fuseaction/
> DB.ListNYSAuthors.cfm
>
> The list of authors in the main content area is long - Opera/Win
> and IE/Win
> have no problem with this, but in Firefox/Win the left menu is
> pushed down
> below the content area.  It's not the WIDTH of the content area,
> but the
> height... And it appears to only be a problem on FireFox/Win.

Also, ff/mac.  I'm not sure why this is happening, but the following
fixes it.  For #twoColumnBody remove display: table; and add
something else to contain the floats.  I tried both float: left; and
overflow: hidden; and they both looked fine to me.  You will have to
asses how this affects other pages on the site.

This was tested in current versions of firefox, opera and safari.

hth

--
Roger Roelofs
"Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction,