On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 18:19:28 +0900, Gunlaug Sørtun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Vicki Stebbins wrote:
>
>> First problem: The footer div with an image doesn't show in Opera,
>> have tried everything to no avail.
>
> Try adding...
> div#footer {
> position: relative;
> z-index: 10;
> }
> ...and you'll see where it is.
>
> Might be the 'missing </div> before </form>', or any of the other errors
> the validator is complaining about.

Yep, I fixed up the incorrect nesting of the divs and forms and the grass
appeared without needing to fiddle with the CSS.

Short answer: fix the XHTML so it validates! I got it down to only
complaining about the embed and an onchange attribute.

HTH,
--
Andrew Gregory, <URL: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] >