Linda Quinn wrote:
> I have a CSS based site that is working in IE7 & FIrefox on the PC,
> and Safari/Mac, but it does not render correctly in Firefox/Mac.

Version-numbers would be fine :-)

> www.lifeonwheels.com

> Initially I had a problem with some of columns displaying correctly
> in FF/PC, but it corrected when I changed a column width from
> percents to pixels.

Looks like a similar cure will work here, as adding...

#leftcolumn {width: 712px; }

...makes my FF 1.5.0.8 Mac happy. Even IE6 does a decent job at it with
that addition.

Any width on that float seems to be fine with FF/Mac and most other
browsers, but IE6 needs an exact value.

Browsers still calculates floats without width a little erratic, so it's
a good idea to provide one when possible.

regards
        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no