David Van O wrote:
> I've been using the book 'css mastery' to learn the floating method for fluid
> 3 column sites but cannot workout why this site works well in ie7 but not in
> firefox. Not sure whether it's in my styles or otherwise.

RE: <www.aiddogs.com.au/shadowsite>
David, the page looks a lot better this morning than it did last night.
And unless I am missing something, I see no significant difference among
ie and ff and opera. The long-word  (link) in the left column, and the
wide (blue image) in the center column may be contributing to float drop
in ie/6 and ie/7 (particularly with font-scaling). You need a
background-color (not everyone defaults to white), and it would be a
good idea to validate the markup.The inline styles could be moved to the
css file.
> David
Regards,
~dL