Hello,

First of all - thank you again Georg for your help in getting this far.

As I said the other day, I've been asked to redo this flash site,
keeping it as close to the original as possible.

http://www.stephenporterstudio.com

in HTML. I'm doing just two pages for now - the opening page and the
first gallery page.

http://www.stephenporterstudio.com/html/

http://www.stephenporterstudio.com/html/stainless.html

I've almost got both pages now - the biggest item I have left if
getting the captions to change under the big picture on the stainless
page as  a new image is brought up by a click on the table to the left.

So - if anyone has a suggestion of an elegant way to get that done,
I'd love to hear it. I am hoping that there's a nicer way to do this
than setting up 8 hidden tables that get swapped during the click.

And - any other criticism at all would be great. If that's an
inappropriate request - my apologies.

thanks,

Hugo