also sprach Ed Seehouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007.01.26.2205 +0000]:
> But  I suggest it's better to do it by floating the li elements left.
> That's much more flexible for styling purposes, and if you do that you
> should make the a elements render as blocks as suggested in my
> original reply.  Block level elements are more flexible and easier to
> style in my experience.

The other suggestion about increasing the padding of the holding
container worked, and I don't want to spend any more time on this.
Thanks though for the suggestion, I'll probably do it this way the
next time. I do agree that inline is pretty hackish.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

spamtraps: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

the only difference between a car salesman and a computer salesman
is that the car salesman knows he's lying.