On 5 Mar 2007, at 15:50, Spellacy, Michael wrote:
> Good
>
> [0] Now is the time for all good
>     men to come to the aid of their country
>
> I've been trying to "wrap" my head around it for hours with no
> luck. The
> first person to say "add a break" or "use a table" is in big trouble!
> :-)

Try something like:

div {
     /* contain floats */
     overflow: hidden;
     zoom: 1;
}

label, input {
     float: left;
}

label {
     clear: left;
     display: block;
}

label {
     /* give it a width so IE doesn't do weird things when floating
consecutive elements */
     *width: 200px;
}

     <input type="radio" id="i">
     <label for="i">Now is the time for all good men to come to the
aid of their country</label>

Note that you can use any block-level element, not just a DIV: if
you're grouping radio buttons it's probably best to use a fieldset.
Some fiddling may be required to get this to line up exactly (with
margins), but it's the basics.