Hi everyone,

I've been working with a graphic designer on the redevelopment of a website
and she's using Safari on a Mac.

When she views the navigation menu, the spacing of the <li> aren't the same
as in Firefox and IE on the PC (win2k) and the opacity filter isn't working.

Can anyone give me some thoughts on how I can have it work in Safari as
well as the firefox, IE and Opera?

I spent a week getting this to work on the PC.

What she sees is here:http://www.seco.com.au/safari.html
Here's the page: http://www.seco.com.au/index.php

CSS:
Navigation menu: http://www.seco.com.au/styles/navigation.css
Page:  http://www.seco.com.au/styles/explorer.css

The page validates for the xhtml and the navigation menu css validates
(other than the opacity filter which I think I can work around).

The main thing I need is the <li> to line up on the image behind and the
mouseover image to line up on the image behind.

Thanks tons.
8-)
Vicki

"I'd put my money on the Sun and solar energy. What a source of power!
I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that."
-Thomas Edison

   \(.)^(.)/
Keenstreet Communications
http://www.keenstreet.com.au