At 09:34 AM 5/30/2007, you wrote:
>I have a page that lists instructors with their bios, and the bios
>are of varying lengths. I recently added photos for some of the
>instructors, and in the case of people with short bios, the spacing
>doesn't look very good.
>
>www.lifeonwheels.com/pages/instructors.htm
>
>Any suggestions how I can create spacing that will look good even
>when there is very little bio text?
>
>Thanks much. Linda Quinn

Hi Linda,

What about putting an hr tag between each
person's section?  Another thing I like to do
w/pages like this is to stagger the photos, one
left, next right, next left etc ... gives a
little variation to the page look and usually
looks very nice.  I would definitely make some
more white space on the right side.  Alot of the
text is squished up pretty tight against that
right margin of the center text section.  Looks
like you also forgot to input your white bg color for the page.

Deb • Designer @ Digital Mouse Designs • com