Good evening list,

 This has got to be a no-brainer but i can't get my hands on it:

 i've got a customed error page where the margin/padding is driving me
 nuts.

 the <h1> holds the warning: "Error 403: Forbidden Access forbidden to
 remote server"

 The goal is to have "Error 403:" sitting flush to the left of the
 container and to have "Forbidden Access forbidden to remote server"
 flush to the right of the container.

 "Error 403:" has a class with a "float: left". This of course does the
 trick but i was trying to get the same effect without "float", just
 by using marging/padding but that doesn't fall to well... trying
 several values i couldn't get it aligned like i want.

 http://www.dzinelabs.com/projects/MPT/Pages/error

 http://www.dzinelabs.com/Stylesheets/error

--
Best regards,