Good morning Mark,
It was foretold that on 1/8/2007 @ 07:18:06 GMT-0700 (which was
11:18:06 where I live) Mark Wheeler would write:

<snipped a bit>

>  From initial looking, get rid of the margin-left: -100px (this
> looked like a fix of some sort for your problem) in .text.

Yeah, i used that fix when i left floated it.

> Next, in
> your h1, you have:

> padding: 20px 10px 15px 5em;

> Notice the right side is set to 5em. I think that is  where your
> problem really is. Set that to 0:

Correct: i just noticed that the 5em messes up the whole h1 line :-)

> That should fix it.

It did fix it !

I gave the .title a margin-right: 25px and it's working now.

But upon testing it doesn't hold up cross-browser, meaning:

in Opera, Moz, Fireworks and IE7, the text on the right in the h1
drops below the one on the left when resizing the viewport. An effect
i'm used to see when using floats but in this case i'm not using
floats. IE6 doesn't show that phenomena.

Strange huh?

The example provided by David, using floats, does hold up across
browsers on the other hand.

Seems like i'm in the twilight zone lol

--
Best regards,