Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can help me out with this.

My layout is a two-column with opposing floats (float: left, float: right).
All was well until I decided to add a right floating box into the
right-floating column. It renders as it should (or as I expect it to - not
always the same thing) in FF, NS and Opera. In IE, the box floats to the
right but the text doesn't flow around it. I've spent the day trying
everything I know how to do, and I sure would appreciate another set of eyes
on the page if anyone could take the time. I'm thinking it has something to
do with all those floats, but I'd like to be wrong! The html and css
validate. The page can be found here:  http://tinyurl.com/3anvnc

Thanks in advance for any help,

Bill Scheider