I am having a very strange error, and unfortunately I cannot direct you to a
specific page for you to find it. I cannot even tell you for sure that it
will happen when you visit the page. It is one of the most frustrating and
strange errors I've ever seen. OK, having said all that, please take a look
at the following page in IE6:

 http://www.tarmadesigns.com/product/nature/100288/spiral-wristband

For some machines (only two that I've found so far), certain product pages
(such as the one above) come up with NO text in the white area (or at least
it appears that there is no text - it is actually just rendered white for
some reason). If you highlight the page (Ctrl+A) it will show you that there
is indeed text on the page. If you highlight and then click (once) off the
highlighted text, it will remain there. visible, that is until you click
anything else. If that particular product page does not work, try a few of
these as well. like I said this issue is very intermittent. I am at a total
loss at what it might be. L

http://www.tarmadesigns.com/product/yoga/100272/om-pendant

http://www.tarmadesigns.com/product/active/100335/road-bike-earrings

http://www.tarmadesigns.com/product/nature/100274/cairn-wristband

Thank you so much for any kind of insight you may have.

-Luke