Hi all

If I resize my browser so that I get a horizontal scroll bar, I'm
noticing that when I scroll to the right, the banner at the top is cut off:

http://www.mcparkandplanning.org/home.shtm

I've tried many variations of auto, inherited and 100% widths on the
various elements, and can't get it to work correctly.

We don't want to get rid of the horizontal scroll bar, just make sure
the top banner and toolbar are always maximum width. We also don't want
to use overflow:hidden with our content. We just want to make sure that
the top bar is always maximum page width.

Is this a bug? Any ideas?

Thanks,

- Laurence