<snip>

>> This aricle [1] may help with regard to some of your issues?
>> [1] <http://www.satzansatz.de/cssd/hgjump.html>
>> Best,
>> ~dL
>>

> HI David,
>
> Thanks for that awesome article by Ingo  :)   I'll be diving into that
> heavily as time permits today and /hopefully/ will be able to discern
> exactly what element is in need of IE fix.
>
> In case I didn't make it clear, the issue I seem to be having is with
> Win/IE7.  I'm awaiting browsershots' queue to see how horrific it may
> look in the dreaded IE6.
>
> Kind regards,
> ~R

Sadly, still no joy in WinIE7 land for my nav div.  I've probably not
'gotten' something easy here...and would appreciate any guidance offered.

http://devel.legionpost130.org/
Appears as expected in WinFF 1.x and 2.x, Safari, etc.  No joy in
WinIE7.  Haven't checked in the dreaded IE6 yet.

Regards,
~Ray