body {
 behavior: url(csshover.htc);
}

El problema esta en que no se ve el desplegable del boton Servicios en IE6 y si
en los demas. Ya tenia puesto el
csshover.htc
El mismo ejemplo lo use en otro archivo y funcionaba (en IE6, 7 , Firefox) pero
al hacerlo en este sitio no funciona en Explorer 6 y si en los demas.
Te paso el link a ver si me podes ayudar.

http://www.padawan.bblogg.com.ar/emsetec/empresa.html

hi! i´m new here!
and I want to be added because I have a question about the same subject in:

http://archivist.incutio.com/viewlist/css-discuss/55643

What do I do?

I´ve tried here lists.css-discuss.org but the e-mail is wrong I think

The problem I think is:

body {
 behavior: url(csshover.htc);
}

I can see the dropdown menu in IE7 and Firefox Mozilla but not in IE6. I´ve
already put:
csshover.htc

The same example worked in another site and now I use it here and it doesn´t
work. Whay???
The link is:

http://www.padawan.bblogg.com.ar/emsetec/empresa.html

thanks

Gunlaug Sørtun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: David Laakso wrote:
> Bob Rosenberg wrote:
>> http://users.rcn.com/rtberg/Adam/animag1.htm

>> I have a left-column menu () that stays nicely fixed
>> in FF or IE7 (for example), but which will not behave in IE6.

> Simulating position fixed in IE6 ain't anything but trivial.

Right.
The problem with most script/IE-expression based solution is that they
are mode-dependent, and IE6 (and 7) has two modes - Quirks and Standard.
Triggering one mode and scripting for the other, does not work
too well in most cases.

> a very nice working solution -- perhaps Georg Sortun will provide a
> link to the base layout:

Method:

Old test case:
...which mostly deals with other problems regarding 'position: fixed'.

I use a mode-switching (or mode-independent) IE-expression, which works
reasonably well in IE6 - as long as the "fixed" element don't overflow
the browser-window. This limitation exists for the real 'position:
fixed' too - in any browser, so it isn't much of a problem in itself, IMO.

regards
 Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no