Keith Kaiser wrote:
> Please visit http://bsaroundtable.com/index2.php and give me your
> honest opinions. The CSS of importance here is at;
> http://bsaroundtable.com/css/rtstyle2.css
>
> Be sure to click through several of the left menu items, the most
> problematic for me was the 'Cub Scut, Boy Scout & Venturing' item,
> making it fit was a problem.

Generally: all new windows are caught by my pop-up blocker, and are
consequently ignored.

The source-code doesn't look too good...
<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://bsaroundtable.com/index2.php?page=three>

> Please give me specific ideas how to improve the layout, don't just
> say make the center column bigger, tell me how.

Difficult to go in depth without starting from scratch, but I've
included a few ideas here...

<http://www.gunlaug.no/tos/alien/kk/test_07_1129.html>

Most are for better browsers, but IE6 appears slightly better too.
Image-scaling "to fit" would work better and simpler if images were
pre-sized correctly in a photo-handling program and not by manipulating
size in the image-element attributes.

Added styles are in the page-head, and source-code fits the doctype ...
scout's honor ;-)

regards
        Georg
--