Keith,

There is a problem with the left and right menus in IE 6 at 1024 X 768. See
a screen shot here: http://www.jimdavis.org/test/bsaScreenshot.jpg

I suspect the problem is in this rule:.LsideMenu, .RsideMenu {
padding-left:6%; }. I would get rid of that and set the left and right menu
ul to margin: 0; padding: 0;

That would be a start in the right direction.

Jim