On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 18:54:41 -0500
Rick Faircloth wrote:

> No problem here!  I would greatly appreciate it if you
> could share with me how to set that up on Outlook 2007!

Um - no. I'm on Linux. If i was a cynic i would say try Thunderbird with
Lightning as a replacement.

I have heard that they used the Word engine to render HTML mails in
Outlook 2007 which is a serious backward step even compared to previous
versions. A quick google and:
http://www.campaignmonitor.com/blog/archives/2007/01/microsoft_takes_email_design_b.html

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416