I have been working on this site for a number of weeks
and things, with some exception have been looking
pretty good in both IE6 and FF.
These are the only browsers I bother with.

I am now involved in carrying out requested revision,
typos, and fine tuning the content when it suddenly
noticed that the font in FF seems to be much smaller
than it is with IE but I remembered it being larger.

It suddenly dawned on me that FF installed an upgrade
in the last few days.

What did they do that the font in FF is now so much
smaller and is there a hack or something, that I can
use to increase the font size without it also
affecting the IE, which is displaying what I want. The
font size is set to 1em.

The url is

http://www.necwa.org/new_site/

css

http://www.necwa.org/new_site/necwa.css

The last page that I have been working on is the one
that offers wildlife photos for sale.

http://www.necwa.org/new_site/photo-sale.html

The margins were pretty well set, (it may change a lot
as it is still in a provisional layout)
and now, I have no idea what has happened with FF. I
adjusted it to look more like it was and that created
havoc with IE. So now I have adjusted it for IE and
the margins display totally different in FF.

Thank you for any and all help,

Maya Jaklitsch