Sandy wrote:
> I am working on a web site, and I would be grateful if you could take
> the time to look at a rough version of it, and let me know what you think.
>
> http://cantoraccess.com/beta_sandy2/index.html
>

> Any comments or suggestions are much appreciated!
>

> Sandy

You may want check you pages in IE/6, IE/7, and the Gecko's at 800 with
and without a little font-scaling.

On a nothing to do with CSS, does it make a difference, or who cares,
aside: If you are seeking /an opinion/, mine is that this information:

  Search: ________________ Search

main menu

    * About Us
    * Contact
    * Presentations
    * Publications
    * Resources
    * Services

should appear on the screen as you have it, but be called from beneath
the primary content and above the footer. And that "Go to top" (in the
footer) is not necessary or needed.

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/