Since building the site, I've upgraded my IE from 6 to 7. I now have to
use 'multipleIEs'
(http://www.positioniseverything.net/articles/multiIE.html) to check in
previous versions. When the site was first uploaded, it worked fine in
IE6 (with the exception of the orange menu background being a few pixels
below where it should be), but now I'm getting these reports that there
is no 'flyout' of the menu in IE6. I also found the same using my
standalone IE6 but thought this was just one of those things that
doesn't work 100% using these 'standalone' versions.
If anyone has not upgraded to IE7 and is using IE6 as their primary IE
browser, I'd be very interested to know if the menu does in fact
'flyout' or not.

Bill