[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Is it possible ti create a slide show with in a single picture frame
> on a web site.
> I'm in the design stage and I'm wanting to have a series of images,
> changing every 4 or 5 seconds. changing with in one picture frame. I
> know you can do this with flash and a time line.

You could also do it with Javascript and a timer routine, and not
require Flash.

> Is it possible with css.

Nope. CSS deals with the presentation layer. You're talking about site
behavior.

Well, if you want to put your pictures into a single animated GIF file,
you could place that in the frame with CSS. ;-)

--
David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]