Rob Emenecker wrote:
>> And remember this about logs: If you design a site that
>> doesn't work in browser X, after awhile, you won't have
>> anyone using browser X visit your site *because your site
>> doesn't work.* Then you'll pat yourselves on the back
>> and say, "See - no one uses browser X." ;-)
>
> ... says the gentleman from Hawaii that supports the Lynx browser!

I test with it, because it is a very good way to experience a site the
way a visitor using a screenreader might. Or someone trying to use a
site who can only navigate via keyboard due to motor control
difficulties. But I'm not a person who'll ever be accused of being a
"kewl graphic designer."

The principle is true of any browser, regardless of how old or new it
might be. If you unnecessarily erect obstacles to visitors, they will
turn away. They'll tell their friends about it. So their friends won't
visit, either. And it spreads with each visitor you disappoint.

--
David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]