Mark -- I increased the padding a little.  Good tip to start combining
the padding.  I need to think making things more compact in the coding
on future projects.

I didn't increase it quite as much as you had.  I'm thinking about
adding a glossary of terms, especially for the folders, ie - what
makes an orange blossom different than a lobster folder, so I'm
conserving a little space for that future addition.

Dwayne --  Actually, I'd like to eventually work with some sort of
elastic layout, where it can expand to a certain point.  I'm not sure
I'm entirely comfortable with filling up all the browser real estate,
but more would be nice, I agree.

And no, haven't sold one of these to OJ, but have sold to a couple of
Hollywood types, like directors.  Is that as bad?  Maybe they had
someone knocked off in a movie or two?  :)

I have a couple of other folks that want a site done, so it looks like
I'll be getting plenty of practice with this, and maybe picking up
some extra cash, too.  Yaay!