Hi Guys,

I am realigning my portfolio website www.awayback.com to
www.awayback.com/realign and having tough time with IE6. I have dealt with it
several times but each time it gives me different smelling flowers. And this
time, it quite surprising:

1. Menu Disappearing at homepage (www.awayback.com/realign) but working fine on
other pages like work, about and contact. The code for the menu items is same
for all pages but the problem is only with homepage.
2. Footer background color and image is fine at homepage but missing on other
pages. Again code for footer is same for all pages.
3. Contact Page (www.awayback.com/realign/contact/) left aligned without any
reason and style. Wrapping div code same for all pages.

Please help me with these issues so that I can update my portfolio and get good
clients.

Also do let me know what do you think about the website design.

Kind Regards,
Amrinder
Freelance Web Designer
www.awayback.com