Amrinder wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am realigning my portfolio website www.awayback.com to
> www.awayback.com/realign and having tough time with IE6. I have dealt with it
> several times but each time it gives me different smelling flowers. And this
> time, it quite surprising:
>
> 1. Menu Disappearing at homepage (www.awayback.com/realign) but working fine
> on other pages like work, about and contact. The code for the menu items is
> same for all pages but the problem is only with homepage.

With a little luck, validating will resolve it?
<http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.awayback.com%2Frealign%2F>

> 2. Footer background color and image is fine at homepage but missing on other
> pages. Again code for footer is same for all pages.

Check to make sure the image path is correct?

> 3. Contact Page (www.awayback.com/realign/contact/) left aligned without any
> reason and style. Wrapping div code same for all pages.

This above the doctype puts IE/6 in quirksmode:
<!---->
Delete it.

> Amrinder

Bring it back if any of the above do not resolve the issues....

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/