From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Webmaster
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 5:33 PM
To: css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
Subject: [css-d] Help resolving spacing in IE6

CSS: http://www.tusculum.edu/css/ndbrown.css

I'm on a deadline, and I need help. I've got some problems I can't resolve with
the above page in IE6. The page displays fine for me in IE7 and FF. But in IE6,
you'll notice that the orange tab which should be at the top of the page is
pushed down the page. That's the first problem. Another problem is the photo.
In IE6, the photo is pushed way down the page. You'll also notice that the some
of the images on the drop-down menu are clipped. I think that's just a spacing
problem and a little trial-and-error will solve that. The drop-down menu is
mandatory for the site. I'm not seeking help for the drop-down menu images;
however, there is one more problem I do need help with. There's about a 20px
gap between the top of the page and the main content block, and I don't know
how to get rid of it, so there is no gap.

Both the CSS and the HTML files are large, and I apologize for that. Once I get
the page displaying properly, I plan to break out the javascript and the
drop-down lists. I greatly appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you.
------
Travis Crabtree
Webmaster
Tusculum College