On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:04:10 -0400, Webmaster wrote:
[...]
> The only remaining problem I have with IE6 is the ~20px gap between the head
> and the
> main content block. I cannot determine which DIV is the culprit and is
> causing the
> space problem.

 From a local copy of your page, there seems to be two items causing
the gap:

First, IE6 is doing its usual "auto-expansion" number on #before-top.
Putting an "overflow: hidden;" on that DIV seems to fix it my end.

There is also a 1px padding-top you have added to #before-top-logo
in your IE6 style sheet. I don't think you need that.

A couple of other issues I found:

The width on the #admissionButton seems too small for IE6 (only?).
The final "n" is getting cut off. Maybe taking out the padding will help.

Finally, using IE 7 "zoom" to enlarge the page causes the backgrounds
to get out of line. This is due to a bug in IE 7 that stops background
images on "body" from enlarging on zoom. You may need another DIV
around everything to which you apply the background image.

Cordially,
David