On 2008/06/26 16:35 (GMT-0400) Hakan K apparently typed:

> On 2008/06/26 20:32 (GMT+0100) Andrew Doades apparently typed:

>> I though this group would be the best place to get a full, detailed site
>> check...

>> http://weplan.co.uk/

Logo image in upper left is awfully small for high resolution users, and its
right "page" is illegible.

There doesn't seem to be much logic in the choice to bold fonts or not.

> Font size looks pretty big on IE7.. it looks better on FF...

Looks exactly the same here on FF3 & IE7. Normally when someone reports a
difference in font sizes between IE and FF, the difference is accounted for
by a larger default font size in IE that results from using "large fonts"
(120 DPI), a common default setting on laptops. FF does not respond with
larger default text when 120 DPI is used. If you want the the same size
defaults in FF and IE, you must go into FF Options and change its default
size to match (20px = IE medium/default 12pt @ 120 DPI).
--
"Where were you when I laid the earth's
foundation?"                   Matthew 7:12 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/