From: Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I have tried almost everything, I just would like a space between the
>border and the padding so they don't touch.

Sigh. I see you forgot how to bottom post.

Christopher. In the scheme of building boxes with CSS, the border and the
padding ARE right next to one another. In any individual element, if you have
both border and padding, they will share an edge, so to speak. You will
probably need to add a separate element with a border surrounding the element
with the padding (and use margin on the inner element) to accomplish what you
want.

David's link is a good one for learning these type of basics. The CSS
specification can also be useful.

http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/indexlist.html

Again, Good luck.

~holly