Hi Thierry.

I'm sorry, the '#' was a typo. I was using 'form' not #form' :-)

The overflow and zoom put the backgrounds and boxes in their correct places,
but the input {float:left} makes no difference. Those fields just stay stuck
together and won't align.

I have now made it work, but it's dirty. At least it validates. With use of
<h3>s and <br />s in the HTML it lines up as it should, but I'm sure this
should be possible with CSS alone (apart from the <h3>s which are styled
anyway) not using <br />s which implies that if someone else was writing the
HTML, they would be doing the formatting, which the CSS ought to be doing.

I've uploaded the code again if you fancy looking and are not getting too bored
with it. :-)

Regards,

Alan.

www.theatreorgans.co.uk
www.virtualtheatreorgans.com
Admin: ConnArtistes, UKShopsmiths, 2nd Touch & A-P groups
Shopsmith 520 + bits
Flatulus Antiquitus