I'm sorry, I should have said that I hadn't got round to testing in Firefox
yet. I only tested in IE7 for now. I tend to try to get it right in one browser
first, then tweak it later for the others and yes, the float:left *does* make a
difference in other browsers.

Thanks for the 'fix'. It certainly makes it all stand to attention and salute.
:-)

You're right about the <h3>s, they don't work properly. This appears to be
because the form is laid out in a strange fashion and try as I may, I can't
make anything stay inline after the form input fields. I have come up with a
really foul method of twin negative margins that will make the <h3>s do what I
want, but I'm far from happy about the method. It's just plain wrong, and I'm
not proud of it as a fix.

Regards,

Alan.

www.theatreorgans.co.uk
www.virtualtheatreorgans.com
Admin: ConnArtistes, UKShopsmiths, 2nd Touch & A-P groups
Shopsmith 520 + bits
Flatulus Antiquitus