At 6:03 PM -0400 7/22/09, David Laakso wrote:
>  >>>> <http://chelseacreekstudio.com/dl/index.php>
>
>Everyone who has replied made very valuable and extremely helpful
>comments for which I am most grateful. Reload and take no prisoners.
>
>Best,
>Westmoreland

David:

It looks great to me! It does what it is supposed to do and it does
it in style. What else is there?

Additionally, I find it's easy to navigate and anyone who has
problems with the navigation probably couldn't find their way around
a site without flashing arrows anyway.

The only thing I don't understand is the "Westmoreland" sig, but then
again, I don't understand a lot of things these days.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------