tedd wrote:

>> Everyone who has replied made very valuable and extremely helpful
>> comments for which I am most grateful. Reload and take no prisoners.
>>
>> Best,
>> Westmoreland
>

> David:
>
> It looks great to me! It does what it is supposed to do and it does it
> in style. What else is there?
>
> Additionally, I find it's easy to navigate and anyone who has problems
> with the navigation probably couldn't find their way around a site
> without flashing arrows anyway.

As I begin dropping in the full height site images, the thought of a
flashing "up" arrow at the bottom of the page may not be such a bad
idea. And those who are not going to wait around, from here to eternity,
for those hug images to load, will find the "back-button" arrow easily
enough...

> The only thing I don't understand is the "Westmoreland" sig, but then
> again, I don't understand a lot of things these days.

William Childs Westmoreland (March 26, 1914 – July 18, 2005) was an
American General who commanded American military operations in the
Vietnam War at its peak from 1964 to 1968, with the Tet Offensive.

-- Wikipedia

> Cheers,
>
> tedd

Thanks, Tedd.