Don Spark wrote:
> I probably have a basic IE browser bug affecting floats and or
> margins. It would be great to get a fix for this (#1.) margin-left
> 200px not working in MSIE7(5.5 and 6 too) and identify the bug so I
> understand it going forward. The CSS in question is at the bottom of
> this email. There are two other bugs (#2 and #3) I am trying fix at
> the moment if anyone knows.
>
> Here is a screenshot showing bug
> http://modernia.net/oh/7-22msie7-xp.png
>
> The address of this 'Ohlone' layout template is
> http://www.modernia.net/oh/5/

[...]
> #1. & #2.
[...]

> THANKS! Don

Hello Don,

The bugs numbered 1 and 3 is the same bug. It affects IE7 and earlier
versions of IE. Simply put, a child element floated right will never be
displaced by it's parent left margin. The child element floated right
will fill all the available width of the body element.

<http://css-class.com/test/bugs/ie/ie-float-right-expansion-bug1.htm>

--
Alan http://css-class.com/