On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 20:28:49 -0700
Came this utterance formulated by Theresa Mesa to my mailbox:

> Having refreshed my memory by reading the policies - so I don't
> continually get my hands slapped - I have a suggestion for a snippet
> of text to be added so that no one is surprised that the CSS Archive
> **is being indexed by Google**, so their question is likely to show up
>
> in a name search for themselves or their client. I found out the hard
> way (my client called me up) and licked my wounds for quite a while.
>
> The current text regarding that just isn't clear enough.

In fact the subscription page insists the archives are only available to
members. Either policy has changed or some member is pushing the mails
to a google list?

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416