Yeah, sure.

Use a a container div to set your with and global placement in page.
Then, various solutions are possible:
1- use two divs to set two columns and then create internal rows with
other divs, all with the same height. Then you'll only have to place the
logo and the text and you can even choose to float them both to the left
or one to the left and the other to the right.
2- use divs to simulate full rows, then place all the four elements of
each row inside it, size them appropriately and float them all to the left.
3- use 4 divs to simulate 4 columns and float them all to the left, then
place the elements inside each column and size them accordingly.

As you see, there are many solutions possible. You can also try a css
framework like blueprint (http://www.blueprintcss.org/), which was
devised to facilitate problems like this one.

HTH.

Roberto