"Scrolling NO" is no option too. Because, if the frame becomes really too 
small, the client must still be able to navigate.

Why you use header, 2 columns and footer in the header. A source for this is 
always welcome.

And yes I know, frames are outdated. But I have no choice. I (and about 50 
developers) have to follow the rules. :-) I'm not the one who decides this. 

But, I think the scrollbar has to be caused in the third row, ...?


Marie

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Tanna [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 12:10 AM
To: [email protected]; Demeulemeester Marie-Ange
Subject: Re: [css-d] How can I avoid vertical scrollbar in frame?

Have you tried changing the code to show:

SCROLLING=NO

As to advice to improve the site, I would strongly suggest that you use CSS 
with a header, two columns and footer.  If you want a source for this then 
please tell us.  I can certainly give you a very simple one to start with and 
this can be updated as you go along.

hth

--- On Thu, 11/12/09, Marie Ange <[email protected]> wrote:


> 
>  
> 
> How can I disappear this scrollbar, without using "overflow
> hidden"?
> 



      


===================================================
Fortis Bank disclaimer :
http://www.fortisbank.com/common/disclaimer.htm

Fortis Bank privacy policy:
http://www.fortisbank.com/common/privacy_policy.htm
===================================================




______________________________________________________________________
css-discuss [[email protected]]
http://www.css-discuss.org/mailman/listinfo/css-d
List wiki/FAQ -- http://css-discuss.incutio.com/
List policies -- http://css-discuss.org/policies.html
Supported by evolt.org -- http://www.evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Reply via email to